Learn About Quality
Quality Glossary Definition: Eight disciplines (8D) model
The eight disciplines (8D) model is a problem solving approach typically employed by quality engineers or other professionals, and is most commonly used by the automotive industry but has also been successfully applied in healthcare, retail, finance, government, and manufacturing. The purpose of the 8D methodology is to identify, correct, and eliminate recurring problems, making it useful in product and process improvement.
The 8D problem solving model establishes a permanent corrective action based on statistical analysis of the problem and focuses on the origin of the problem by determining its root causes. Although it originally comprised eight stages, or disciplines, the eight disciplines system was later augmented by an initial planning stage.
How to Use the 8D Approach
- D0: Plan – Plan for solving the problem and determine the prerequisites.
- D1: Use a team – Select and establish a team of people with product/process knowledge.
- D2: Define and describe the problem – Specify the problem by identifying in quantifiable terms the who, what, where, when, why, how, and how many (5W2H) for the problem.
- D3: Develop interim containment plan; implement and verify interim actions – Define and implement containment actions to isolate the problem from any customer.
- D4: Determine, identify, and verify root causes and escape points – Identify all applicable causes that could explain why the problem occurred. Also identify why the problem was not noticed at the time it occurred. All causes shall be verified or proved, not determined by fuzzy brainstorming. One can use 5 Whys and cause and effect diagrams to map causes against the effect or problem identified.
- D5: Choose and verify permanent corrections (PCs) for problem/nonconformity – Through preproduction programs, quantitatively confirm that the selected correction will resolve the problem for the customer.
- D6: Implement and validate corrective actions – Define and implement the best corrective actions (CA).
- D7: Take preventive measures – Modify the management systems, operation systems, practices, and procedures to prevent recurrence of this and all similar problems.
- D8: Congratulate your team – Recognize the collective efforts of the team. The team needs to be formally thanked by the organization.
List of the Eight Disciplines (8D)
You can also search articles, case studies, and publications for 8D resources.
Introduction To 8D Problem Solving
A Disciplined Approach (Quality Progress) Nothing causes anxiety for a team quite like the release of a corrective action preventive action (CAPA) system and accompanying eight disciplines (8D) model. Follow this step-by-step explanation of 8D to reassure your team and get results.
In the Loop (Quality Progress) An 8D report is a quality report suppliers use to inform a customer about the status of complaint-related actions. Use this refresher to help track the status of customer complaints.
Adapted from Modular Kaizen: Continuous and Breakthrough Improvement, ASQ Quality Press.
Các câu hỏi về 8d là gì
Nếu có bắt kỳ câu hỏi thắc mắt nào vê 8d là gì hãy cho chúng mình biết nhé, mõi thắt mắt hay góp ý của các bạn sẽ giúp mình cải thiện hơn trong các bài sau nhé <3 Bài viết 8d là gì ! được mình và team xem xét cũng như tổng hợp từ nhiều nguồn. Nếu thấy bài viết 8d là gì Cực hay ! Hay thì hãy ủng hộ team Like hoặc share. Nếu thấy bài viết 8d là gì rât hay ! chưa hay, hoặc cần bổ sung. Bạn góp ý giúp mình nhé!!
Các Hình Ảnh Về 8d là gì
Các hình ảnh về 8d là gì đang được chúng mình Cập nhập. Nếu các bạn mong muốn đóng góp, Hãy gửi mail về hộp thư [email protected] Nếu có bất kỳ đóng góp hay liên hệ. Hãy Mail ngay cho tụi mình nhé
Tham khảo dữ liệu, về 8d là gì tại WikiPediaBạn có thể tham khảo nội dung về 8d là gì từ web Wikipedia tiếng Việt.◄ Tham Gia Cộng Đồng Tại
💝 Nguồn Tin tại: https://hangnhatcaocap.com.vn/
💝 Xem Thêm Chủ Đề Liên Quan tại : https://hangnhatcaocap.com.vn/wiki-hoi-dap/